i made Mysore pak in microwave. (this recipe is given by famous
culinary expert mallika badrinath)
1. Besan powder or kadalai mavu : 1 cup
2. powdered sugar : 1 1/2 ccup (if u like more sweet add little more )
3. ghee : 3/4 cup
4. Milk powder : 2 spoons (optional)
5. water : 2 teaspoons. (if u are not adding milk powder then avoid water also. instead use 2 spoons of milk)
(mix besan, powdered sugar well and keep aside)
1. Take microwave safe bowl. (glass bowl is best)
Pour the ghee into it and microwave for 1 minute.
2. Now add the besan powder, sugar powder mix and
milk. Mix well and keep in the oven for 5 minutes.
3. Once u see the bubbles coming up take out the mixture
and pour into a greased plate.
4. allow it to cool for 10 minutes.
5. Then cut into pieces.
6. when it completely cools ready for serve.
(this won't be very hard one, something like melting mysorepak,
because i keep for less minutes)