frying tomato onion will add more work to me. I have my best
friend Micro oven. He is very handy. :))
Let us see how v can make tomato onion chutney in ovan.
Sliced Big onions - 2
Sliced Tomato - 1
Red chillies - 3
urad dhal - 1 Spoon,
salt to taste
oil 2 Spoons.
curry leaves - few
Mustard seeds - 1 Spoon
1 First take micro ovan safe bowl. add 1 Spoon oil, urad dhal, red chillies cover
it keep for 2 minutes in ovan.
2. Take out carefully and add the chopped onions and tomatoes.
mix well and keep in the ovan for 3 minutes.
3. Take out and allow it to cool.
4. Transfer it into a blender. Add salt and grind well.
5. Now take same micro ovan safe bowl. Add oil, mustard seeds,
curry leaves and keep in the oven for 2 minutes.
6. Now add the tomato onion paste into it. Stir well and keep in the
oven for 3 minutes.
Tomato onion chutney is ready to serve.