Thursday 25 August 2011

WONDERS WITH IDLY :))

For dinner My avva (grandma) used to make idly every day. Me and
my brother hate idly like anything. Now my kids are attached to
idly. :)) I do present them idly in different forms. They like
and enjoy them.

let us see KUTLY :)

This is idly also called button idly. But in our house it got
the name of KUTLY.

steam the idly in button idly plate.

Make sambar. While u r serving let the kutlies swim in the sambar.
Garnish with coriander leafs. U can also add some ghee on top of
it. YUMMY YUMMY kutly... tasty tasty. :))



Note: Instead of sambar u may also use rasam. Then it is rasam idly. :))


4 comments:

Pandian R said...

rasam idly is wonderful!

ADHI VENKAT said...

kutly with sambar ..... yummy yummy.

pudugaithendral said...

Even sambar idly will taste the same fundoo.

thanks for visiting my blog

pudugaithendral said...

pate be kush.. mummy be kush :))

thanks for visiting my blog kovai2delhi